Paris: A support for those who now have contracted PTSD.

Started by Dutch Uncle, November 15, 2015, 08:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch Uncle

***Trigger warning. I'm spelling it out as it is.***

I want to show my solidarity to all those people, whom I will never know personally, but of whom I know there will be many, who will contract PTSD or if they have had previous traumatic experiences the PTSD might now well expand into cPTSD, by the horrific murderous ploy by those who damned well knew what they did and why they wanted to do it and have made perfectly clear why they believed in what they were doing was the right thing to do.

More then a hundred gunned down, may they rest in peace, and they will: bless them. But the many hundreds wounded, the thousands of witnesses and the countless of thousands of family, friends, bystanders, aid services, policemen, neighborhood citizens...

It's a carnage. And it's scars will run deep, and they will run long. The perpetrators of these horrific crimes know better than many of the public at large what PTSD means and how to inflict it. "Terror" it's called in colloquial terms, and it's what they crave to inflict.

My heart goes out to all the victims (and the perpetrators of these monstrosities are NOT among them), and to the (c-)PTSD victims to inevitably arise from this horror in particular. May the medical services give them the treatment they need. May they get the recognition and validation they need and deserve.

This world needs education, not indoctrination.

Peace.