I found it... :)

Started by Convalescent, December 22, 2015, 01:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Convalescent

Kind of right out of the blue... a state of safety. I was actually searching for something different, but suddenly I got that feeling of... I don't know. Being home. Being safe. Being with someone that you feel safe with it. It's been so long that I almost can't remember it. It's starting to fade away, but I got it for a half an hour or so.

And it makes me feel sorry for my body. First and foremost my body, for going through the * I've been through for... all my life, and especially the last few years.

Maybe there is a possibility for healing.

I long so bad for someone to feel safe with. You know, that feeling when you can just... float. Be with somebody, talk about anything or nothing, gaze upon the ceiling or into the sky and just have that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Just feel safe and relax.

woodsgnome

Finding "it", for 1/2 hour or for 2 or 252 minutes, whatever...it's a feeling that can't be beat.  ;D

So here's to more, soon, but always whole and complete. Actually, you're/we're already whole and complete, but we've had lots of bumps en route, is all. Like heavy overcast skies with only hints of the sun, but they count too.

Congratulations and here's to more "right out of the blue" times ahead.

Dutch Uncle

Quote from: Convalescent on December 22, 2015, 01:31:47 AM
Kind of right out of the blue... a state of safety. I was actually searching for something different, but suddenly I got that feeling of... I don't know. Being home. Being safe.
:woohoo:               :fireworks: :party: :fireworks:

Quote from: woodsgnome on December 22, 2015, 02:09:02 AM
Finding "it", for 1/2 hour or for 2 or 252 minutes, whatever...it's a feeling that can't be beat.  ;D

:yeahthat: