Voices and visions

Started by LONDON UK, October 18, 2014, 02:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LONDON UK

Wondering if other members experience hearing voices and seeing visions and what your diagnosis is with this, apart fromCPTSD....I'm guessing members are in different countries and so mental health services diagnose differently depending on where in the world you are?? ; ???

Badmemories

As far as I know I don't hear voices or see visions. ( not that that means much... I am just learning to recognize EF's!)  Are You on any meds? be sure and tell Your Phsyc about them. You might need  a med change.  :yes: I have read that some meds in some people cause voices and visions.

Keep on Keeping on!  :bighug:

alovelycreature

I use to hear voices all the time until I was about 12-13. My past therapist said that can happen to children who experience trauma. Do you have any insomnia? I use to hear voices and hallucinations because I was so sleep deprived. I would definitely talk to a doctor about it. I'm sorry that's happening. It use to be scary for me. Sending positive thoughts you way.

flookadelic

When I was around 15 I went through a few weeks of hearing constant screaming in my head. It faded, thank goodness. It was at a time when the abuse was at it's absolute worst.