My Suprise Today

Started by MoonHare, March 29, 2016, 02:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoonHare

I have known about my inner family for a long time, but today I got a sweet surprise from one.. I was looking at some children's books when out of the blue a little said to me "I want a Book" I said OK we will go look.

The feeling of them in my body was so strong and it was a feel good feeling to know I still have my inner family with me.

For about 2 years I rarely heard them and I missed them or maybe I had just checked out. . I seem to do that pretty well without knowing. Anyhoo its been this year that my inner family are letting me know that they are with me.

When I told my husband about my little he said they have been around for a long time, he sees how I act and how my voice changes, thankfully its only with him and no one else. I just think I am acting normally. He said he knew about the little's but he wont tell me as he said they will hide again, so I guess he likes seeing them and I know they can be very sweet.

Anyhoo said little wants me to read them a book each night. I don't know their name, but I am happy that they popped up to talk with me.

Checking out caused me some problems the other day as I have a small scab on the sole of my foot where somehow I cut it. Someone decided to get rid of the scab so after they went to town on it my foot now hurts, after it was healing so well.

Just thought I would share... as it feels good to be open about CPTSD and been here I am remembering things I had learnt about CPTSD and then forgotten and now I am learning new things :)