General Life Update (Good things, mostly!)

Started by betamax524, April 07, 2016, 05:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

betamax524

Hello, it's me, Max, again :D I haven't been able to post recently because I've been a bit busy. I've recently switched to a therapist closer to my home (my old one was close to my college--but 3 hours away from home), and I'm waiting for an appointment with a neurologist under her advice.

Right now, I'm on medication for my Bipolar disorder, and I think in a few months time, I'll be ready for some talking therapy-- opening up about my past experiences and such.

On another note, an animal shelter near me is opening up free cat adoptions on Sunday, and well, I really want a pet cat... We have strays that stay outside our house, but they're not that affectionate :( I guess I'm a little starved for attention, since my mom is at work for most of the day. She's concerned that we might not have space inside the house for a cat, but she says she'll consider it! And I guess no matter what her choice is, I'll still have my lovely strays and virtual cats, heh :')

Kizzie

Hey Max, did you end up getting a cat?  I love them but am so allergic.   

Glad to hear things are going well  :hug:

betamax524

Ahh, sorry for the late reply! I wasn't able to get a cat, sadly, but otherwise I'm doing fairly well! I've also started seeing a neurologist for my frequent headaches/migraines, and it turns out i have a twisted blood vessel in my brain which means... I'm more susceptible to headaches  :stars: I've also been given a prescription for sleeping pills, but I have yet to buy them out of my own anxiety being so close to stuff like that, hmm...

Kizzie

Sorry to hear about the cat and the twisted blood vessel, but glad things are going well other than that  :heythere:   Have you been doing any drawings?

betamax524

Oh yeah! As soon as I can I'll be posting some of the new drawings I've made. :D

Kizzie