set back?

Started by arpy1, May 11, 2016, 12:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arpy1

this won't be a long post but i just wonder if anyone has any ideas how i can go about beginning to re-engage after months of being in a numbed out state due to lots of bad stuff going down.  i am finding it really daunting and am scared to start but i know i need to begin to help myself somehow. thanks for any ideas :)

Danaus plexippus

I wish I knew. I stopped going to group therapy and I miss it but I'm out of sick leave and can't afford to go on leave with no pay. My landlord just raised my rent and wants a check to cover the increase in the security deposit to cover one and a half months rent and he wants it now. Somebody jacked my credit card and charged over $4,000.00 at Nordstrom's. I've never even been to Nordstrom's! Now I have no credit card. In a previous post I reported that my shrink says I'm sick I have a disease. Maybe he's right. Maybe everything is not going to work out after all. The light at the end of my tunnel is the one I'll see when I die. 

Kizzie

So sorry to hear you've been going through a rough time Arpy.  I don't have the answer either - wish I did.   By coming back here and posting though it seems to me that you are already re-engaging?   And maybe that's a sign that you are through the worst and ready to talk about what set you back :hug:

Dutch Uncle

Quote from: Kizzie on May 11, 2016, 01:57:19 PM
By coming back here and posting though it seems to me that you are already re-engaging?
:yeahthat:

A wonderful re-start.

What do you think/feel would be the easiest? Or most rewarding, short term? "The biggest bang for the buck", as I think the American saying is?

:hug: