I suffer from C-PTSD and need help

Started by internetSurfer, May 13, 2016, 03:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

internetSurfer

Hello,

I suffer from C-PTSD!
My captors are very real and determined to have me kill myself!
They torture me everyday.
I should say that the devil is after me and it is real and not a joke.
The workers are relentless at breaking me down!
I am getting treatment but they follow me everywhere I go.

Any help would be appreciated.

Butterfly

Welcome and it sounds like you're going through a lot and have been seeking some support and guidance for yourself.  It can be a bit of a journey until you find that as many of us here know only to well.

What you describe is a Good bit more than what an online community of fellow suffers can offer in the way of support. We can support your journey but in a crisis emergency please see this link:
http://www.outofthestorm.website/emergency/

It's good you're seeking professional assistance and please contact your therapist or medical professionals for immediate assisstance.

mourningdove

Hi InternetSurfer!  :wave:

What you are going through sounds so scary. :( I hope you will find this site useful and I hope you can find safety and peace.

Welcome!  :hug:

Kizzie

Hello Internet Surfer and welcome to OOTS.   :hug:

It sounds like you have done the best thing for yourself by getting professional help in real life. If you haven't told those providing you with treatment about what you are feeling I would encourage you to do so.  They have training to help whereas we are not professionals and would not want to steer you wrong when you are feeling symptoms so strongly.  If you find yourself in immediate crisis, please reach out to those currently treating you, your local Emergency Room or one of the organizations listed in  here .