1st anniversary @ OOTS

Started by Dutch Uncle, May 14, 2016, 07:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch Uncle

Hi all,

Today is my first anniversary here.
Thanks so much for allowing me to be around, and thanks so much for all your insights, your support, your questions, your reflections and giving me a place to share my story, my experiences, my grief, my joy, my confusion and my peace without invalidating judgement.

This is the first and only place where I am not an outcast.

Thanks so much, without you all I wouldn't have made it this far.  :fireworks:

mourningdove

Happy anniversary, Dutch! Thanks for being here. :)

:fireworks:

Kizzie

Yes, a very happy first anniversary Dutch!   

:phoot:   :party:     :cake:

Thanks for all you contribute to OOTS  :hug:

Sienna

I know it's late (thought I'd already replied) but that was on your human birthday) - so glad you joined and glad to have you here. It's been a whole year! I think u should do something nice for yourself for joining- to celebrate doing something good for yourself (if you can - hopefully not too triggering).
:hug:

Flutterbye

Happy anniversary to you Dutch!  :hug:

I haven't been here too long but it's tremendous to meet you, enjoy your insights & input. Thanks for all your had work too as a mod, we appreciate it. Here's to lots more years of validation & healing. ANd fun!

radical

Congratulations. :yourock:

Those of us who feel like outcasts have often just been spending time with the wrong people!

Thank you for your valuable contributions here on OOTS

Dutch Uncle

Three Roses

Happy anniversary here! Count me as another who benefits from your posts.  :applause:

LanaBanana

Happy (late) anniversary Dutch!  :fireworks:  :cake:

Thank you for your posts, they really help! Your contributions to this forum are really valuable! I appreciate it!  :yourock:

Chartery

Thanks for being here Dutch.  I've only started to post over the last few days but I have been mining information here for months and probably visited this OOTF site early in it's infancy years ago.  So many good people helping out others.  Truly remarkable.  Thank you for your input.  I admire the spirit of you and everyone else here that wishes to pay it forward.

chris