Favorite Things

Started by LanaBanana, June 14, 2016, 06:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LanaBanana

Hey all!

Sometimes this forum can get pretty heavy, so I wanted to post a topic that's a bit lighter. What are some of your favorite things to do?

Thanks!  :)

Three Roses

I live in a rural area where there's a lot of wildlife. I like to watch all the animals coming through our yard, and the hummingbirds at their feeder. Also, cuddling with my dog.

I like reading and sketching ... maybe I should say doodling.

Kizzie

Great new topic Lana so I've 'stickied' it (it will stay at the top that way). 

I love dogs. When I'm a bit down I watch videos online - never fails to cheer me up.    :rundog:   

I love going for a long lunch with my H at one of many outdoor patios where we live.  :sunny:

I love all the amazing people here at OOTS who have such strength, courage and compassion despite what they have gone through.   :hug:

Contessa

Great post LanaBanana,

I like caring for potted plants for some reason. Lovely green succulents to brighten up the verandah and kitchen table. Gorgeous.

What are some things you like to do LanaBanana?

woodsgnome

My favourite to-d0 list stems from my favourite to-be list. Loving peaceful ambience the most I find myself:

...playing and listening to Celtic-flavoured traditional folk music...

...enjoying ambles and rambles in the woods or sliding my canoe into peaceful lakes and streams around here...or armchair explorations via remembrances of past canoe camping trips and/or reading about other takes with this sort of theme which fires my mind/spirit's muses.

Not a long list, but short ones rank as a favourite to-do category all by itself; long ones get tedious, crowd out the peace and just get heavy, unattainable, and discouraging. Borrowing language often seen on this forum...take one step at a time.

LookInside

I think this is a great thread. I love being in nature, I love mountain biking, skateboarding, working out, long walks, hikes, spending time with my dog, acting, singing, writing, playing guitar and piano, traveling, being on the ocean, crying, laughing, being in good company, taking time for myself, the ocean! the beach! I love the beach. I love camping, backpacking, I love being really lazy and watching a good movie, baths, face masks, soft blankies, going out to a nice dinner. I LOVE making people laugh and performing, improvising, and acting.. I love so many things  :cheer:

moony

Painting my fingernails
Being at the beach at night
A good cup of tea
Cuddling with my partner
Bad puns
Cats
Cheesy 70s movies
Bike rides
Fantasy stuff
Making art
Concerts
Springtime
Dressing up
Chocolate
Exploring new places

~Lapis-Lazuli~

Art
My sister
Fencing
Steven Universe (favorite characters are Lapis, Pearl, and Peridot)
Gravity Falls
Star Wars
Herbal tea
Youtube
Chocolate
I absolutely love the ocean!

sanmagic7

i love to laugh.

i love the magic that surrounds us all.

i love to see and smell the flowers.

i love to love.