Drowning...trigger warning

Started by artemis23, June 27, 2016, 06:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artemis23

This post has been removed.

Three Roses

If I could give you a safe place to stay until you got all this ironed out, i would. I can hear in your post how stressed you are.
:hug:

Everything is temporary. There is help and it's coming, it's just around the corner.

Hang on, Artemis  :hug:

radical

I'm so sorry.  I t sounds like such an awful place to be.
Do you have a "Rape Crisis" or similar where you are?  Alternatively, would you feel safer in a woman's shelter?
Wish I could help

radical

Dissociation can be self-protective.

Damn the crisis centre.  I wish this kind of thing was better understood.  One day it will be.

I hope you can hang in there and keep safe, even somewhere that doesn't understand, until the worst is over.  It will be in time.   In the meantime you do have people here who have been through similar experiences.  I have.  So terrifying.  So hard without validation, like going through a devastating natural disaster that is only happening to you, with people around saying "what tusunami?" and implying you are imagining it and making a drama out of nothing.  It's not nothing.  It's awful to have been isolated by an abuser and discredited when you are in crisis from their severe abuse.

I know we aren't there in person but you have people here who care, and believe you.  I just wish I wasn't thousands of miles away.  You could sit by my fire and pat the cat (if you like cats) stare out the window, and be safe.

Contessa

Rainydaze

Can't see your post anymore but hope you're holding up ok artemis.  :hug: