Allow me Re-introduce Myself

Started by LookInside, July 18, 2016, 03:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LookInside

I've been here before. I love this forum and a lot of the people that are on it, or were on in when I was here. I wasn't very emotionally stable at the time and felt so desperate for help. I would become demanding and controlling and angry and sad. I was triggered. I was hurt. We all go through things on online forums when we need support because it's easy to say something online, but would you say that to my face? And would I say that to yours?...kinda thing...I needed some time to re-evaluate how I was contributing to this online forum. Its so specific to my needs that I can't ignore I need it though.

So anyways, I'm all about good people, kindness, progression, and healing. I have lost my entire family due to childhood abuse and suffer with Complex PTSD and all the things that come with it. I am mostly in a state of grieving I don't really want to feel like I am not invited or included toward this website and I don't deserve that because, not only do I have a lot to learn from you all, but I have a lot to offer. So I am happy to take a stance here while I need it.

So I am here! I just got sober after a little drinking bender and am back into therapy and really facing my pain head on, again.. I am happy with the direction my life is going. I am about to be engaged, just bought a house and got a new puppy. I gained a bit of weight on my bender but I am on my way out the door to a hike with my new pup.  Just wanted to give you a quick intro to where I am at, where I am coming from and where I am going and I am excited to share this journey with you all.

Thanks everyone and have a great day/night!

Three Roses