Told my boyfriend yesterday and...

Started by Mizmia, November 01, 2014, 11:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mizmia

We've been dating a couple of months, I told him and he then said that this weekend he is rethinking things in his life and you and I may be one of them...

:stars:

Blindsided.   Why do I pick such losers.   Arggggg.  I am going to miss him, he even went to church with me, I am tired of being so lonely..

Rain

Hang in there!   Finding the right people simply takes time.  hmmm.   Meet 20 people, and there will be a few you connect with.   Meet more and a few more.

I know.  Meeting people is the issue.

I know I am not everyone's "cup of tea" ...but to someone out there, I am.    And, after all, do we all really like everyone we meet?

It takes time, and getting out there.   Never mind which way bf chooses.   Find someone you are a better fit with.   You can do it!

alovelycreature

Well, there's tons of losers out there so don't beat yourself up! Sorry you're feeling so lonely. If he needs to think about it maybe he isn't worth your time. I've found it better to be lonely than with an jerk. No potentials in your church family?

neenonee

This may not help but he wouldn't have been good for you if he can't handle your diagnosis. A lot of people don't know what to make of it but the good ones are the people who are at least willing to hang in there and learn.

Pixelpixiestick

You deserve someone who will support you through this. If he can not handle it, do not try to force it. It could end up hurting much worse in the end. I dealt with something similar a few years back, and now, I realize I should have let him go. It was difficult, I needed him (I needed to be loved), and he was just a normal 20 year old boy when we met. It was disastrous to say the least. My current boyfriend, is amazing and patient. He's been slowly but surely calming me and making me feel at home. So, there are people out there who haven't had your experiences who will appreciate you and cherish you.