First Time Using a Forum Like This/introducing Myself

Started by VS, November 08, 2014, 04:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

I am delighted to have found this forum. I began my healing journey 3.5 years ago and am almost done reading Pete Walker's extremely enlightening book Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving.
I hope to gain insights from others, and when I am led share what might help someone else.
This is the hardest journey, but it is mine and I will continue to fight for every bit of freedom I can get while still on this earth. Thank you for having me!

Kizzie

Welcome to Out of the Storm VS.  Glad to hear you've almost finished reading Pete Walker's book as we do talk about it a fair bit here, it's one of the few that is written for those of us dealing with CPTSD rather than therapists.

When you have an opportunity please read through the Member Guidelines and then when you're comfortable perhaps you can tell us a bit about your situation. 

Glad you found you're way here and I hope you'll find this to be a supportive and encouraging community.

schrödinger's cat

Hi VS, pleased to meet you! I hope you'll find something helpful here.

Rain

Welcome to the Journey with fellow souls, VS!     :sunny: :sunny: :umbrella: :sunny: :sunny:

Yup ...Freedom!!!!

I look forward to reading and sharing in your posts.

Grace and Healing in Your Journey,
Rain