Hello, from the usual lurker.

Started by SignedSierraLynn, September 09, 2016, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SignedSierraLynn

It's both nice and (personally) a little overwhelming to see so many people just jump into their posts regarding their struggles. Observing from the outside isn't enough now, so here I am introducing myself. I'm Sierra. 22 years old. C-PTSD, Anxious, Dissociative and ..yeah...a barrage of likened symptoms. Looking forward to getting around to more of the discussions here.

P.S. Sorry if this post doesn't belong right here in this particular spot.

Three Roses

Hello Sierra Lynn and welcome!

We generally discourage people here from using their real names, for security/anonymity reasons. If that is your real name, you may wish to re-register with a different user name. :P

Your post is fine right where it is. Take a look around and please make sure to drop by the Guidelines to familiarize yourself with forum rules. We look forward to hearing more from you!
:heythere:

sanmagic7

welcome, and so glad you've taken the next step from 'lurking'.  so very glad you're here. 

your posts can be as intricate or simple as you like.  your comfort level will rise as you become more involved at your own pace.    we're here for you. 

SignedSierraLynn

Thank you, everyone :)
I'm glad I found this place

Kizzie

Hi Sierra and a warm welcome to you  :heythere:   Fellow dog lover here!  Is that a pic of yours?

Lurking is perfectly okay here although we're glad you decided to post.  :hug:

SignedSierraLynn

Yes, that's Cody, my 2 yr old Blue Heeler. I wuvs him...Is that yours in your avi? Sooo cute  :aaauuugh:

And thank you!

Kizzie

That is our  youngest son (honestly, he is a member of the family) and he is a Bichon Frieze.  He's 13 so although still playful he does like his quiet time - I can so relate lol.