sick of being sick

Started by sanmagic7, September 15, 2016, 08:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fen Starshimmer

Sanmagic... Awesome!!  :cheer:

Quotein general, since i last posted, i've taken time away from here, did some other things that ended up not suiting me, and eventually came to a place where i'm finally comfortable with who i am, strong in how i feel about me, and the turnaround came about when i wasn't looking.  it was like i accepted me (like allowing 'the force' to flow through me instead of attempting to force it to be in my power) and found a peace and naturalness that i've been missing for a very long time.

So happy for you that you are in this place now. This is the key to inner peace I am sure of it... accepting ourselves, seeing and feeling our sensitivities as natural, as gifts. No need to fight. Life is opening up for me like this too. Our paths of enlightenment have crossed.  :)

Thanks for explaining about your T. I can't imagine what the heat must be like over there. We are in cool autumn here in the UK, and it rarely gets hot, even in summer.

Peace and blessings,
Fen

sanmagic7

thanks so much, fen.  crossing paths of enlightenment feels really good.  so glad for you as well.  ever onward . . .

Joeybird

I can totally relate to that, and I go through relapses where it bothers me a lot. But I also have times that I feel content with my life, even though it's not what I thought it was going to be.

sanmagic7

and i have just reached another realization that helps explain why i have been so sick for so long.  so, the contentment i felt just a bit ago has been replaced by more uncertainties, more adjustments, new acceptances.  whack-a-mole.  one gets settled, another has popped up.

Three Roses

:hug: :hug:
Dear sanmagic, I hope you are being gentle with yourself. Whack a mole is no fun! Maybe you can put down the paddle and just color for a while. Here's some fireworks to cheer you up!  :wave:

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Edited - I really must learn to proof read...

sanmagic7

and they brought out a big smile, 3 roses.  thanks.  and, hey, coloring is an idea!  maybe i'll go find me a coloring book and some crayons.   hmmm . . .