A breakup

Started by tyy, September 18, 2016, 05:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyy

Had to let go of someone I was really hoping to share a lifetime with. Man it's painful. Uhave put my all into it paying attention to the things he told me needed to be worked on. I actively tried to make the appropriate compromises and I feel he did not. I feel really judged and kinda shamed by this mans need to be at peace no matter what.  I'm a communicator a doing a talker a feeler maybe too much at times but I give a lot. I feel really sad and need to know everything is going to be ok. I did put my all into this thing and it just did not go where I was hoping it would. I have know and loved this man for a really long time thought maybe this time it would work out. We were so young the first time. I really like him at first but the relationship require so much from me and too little from him. Well at least I can say I gave it the best possible chance to succeed. Man this really sad and a little scary also. I am not too much and when people insinuate that or are judgementle about who u r it's not very nice or helpful especially when u have been working so hard to make changes in urself
Very sad today all my abondonment stuff is coming up :fallingbricks: :no: :'(

Three Roses

So sorry you're going through so much pain  :hug:

It's good that you have the strength to do difficult things that are in your best interest.  :applause:

Sandstone

Im sorry you're going through this right now. I too have done the sàme with my sons D. I had a fixed notion in my head that he was the one. We were meant to be together. Unfortunately that meant i did all the giving and he took.
We would have many conversations about it but it just kept going in circles .

We split for a while  (2yrs i think.) Then i thought i was in a better place emotionally and mentally to finally have our happy ever after. Nope. He was never willing to change. He was quite happy to continue taking.
Until we had a fallout and he took our son to a womans house and slept in her bed. Told to me by my 7 yr old son.
That was it for me but my heart was broken. It felt like my whole world had collapsed and i was in a haze for weeks, crying so much. But i got stronger as time went on it got easier.

Fast forward 2 years and iv met someone who i love very much. I have never felt like this with someone, ever. I'm present in this one if that makes sense?
Sorry im rambling now. What im trying to say it i know it hurts right now, it WILL get better. He doesnt sound like hes on the same journey as you so you may have to leave him behind. The right one wont make you feel abandoned,  he will give equally to you cos that's what you deserve. I know you have put your everything into him but imagine how amazing it will feel with someone who meets you half way.

tyy

Oh gosh I feel like a kook I guess I got kinda crazy in my head and went a little over board cause I finally talked it out with him and he is going to make the appropriate adjustment to the situation.  Gonna give it another try.  I can get a little crazy at times with my thinking but I am thankful for the support.