too negative

Started by sanmagic7, September 19, 2016, 12:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

i'm in such a bad place right now, i feel like i'm just whining and i don't want to dash anyone else's hopes.   i'll be back when i feel better.  i'm just overloaded right now.  love you all.

Three Roses

Awww darlin', you don't need to go. Only if you need the rest.

:hug: we'll be here for you. Love you. :)

radical

I haven't found you to be "too negative".   You don't have to be anything for other people's benefit, anyway.   However you are is fine, but I'm really sorry you are feeling such a lot of pain.  Please don't feel that pain makes you not-okay.

Sometimes I have to go away from here for a bit.  It can be too much for me, I can become overwhelmed.  I hope you are able to take good care of yourself till we see you again :hug:

Wife#2

We will miss you while you're 'vacationing' from us. We will be so very happy to see our friend return, when YOU are ready.

:hug:

Kizzie

Not whining Sanmagic, never, not ever when it's about what happened to us and what we lived through then and still live with now all these years later.  :hug:

I'm with Pete Walker when he suggests we need to do a lot of angering and grieving because that's what defuels the critical shaming parts and reignites our healthier parts.  That said, if you feel the need to take a break (because it really is a lot to digest and process isn't it?), trust yourself and we'll see you whenever you get back.