Checking In

Started by Butterfly, October 07, 2016, 10:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butterfly

It's been a long time, far too long, and I miss the community here. Had some major surgery and it's been a difficult recovery. It's as expected but very involved, and difficult. Painful and draining. It's made me sleepy, always sleepy, even now off the pain meds I'm still sleepy.

Anyway I'm checking in and not sure how often I'll be back but just wanted to give a wave
:heythere:

Three Roses

:cheer: :wave:

Good to see you again, Butterfly!

sanmagic7

glad you're back.  healing energy to you. 

Kizzie

A big warm welcome back Butterfly, I've missed you  :hug:

Just wanted to mention that it's three months since my knee surgery and I often have to lay down in the afternoon and take a nap so you're in good company.  (I'm off pain meds now too.)  My surgeon kindly reminded me at our last appt when I complained about still being tired that it takes many months to heal completely and to listen to my body because it is still working on repairs.

So my two cents?  If your body wants to :zzz: might as well give in and enjoy it.  ;D

Butterfly

Thanks guys! Kizzie, yes I find myself feeling so suddenly tired like there's no fighting it and will just nod off during the day. So glad your knee is doing well and that you're healing! The body is amazing to me in what it can do and overcome even if it's difficult to grant it the patience it needs :)