Anger? irritability... grief

Started by Twinkletoes, November 08, 2016, 01:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twinkletoes

???

Hi all,

I hope today is a good day for you.

I just wanted to write a little post about anger. I think, or maybe more specifically, irritability?

I've been having therapy for just over 2 years now and I've learned that anger isn't something that I am "in touch" with.  However, since I got in touch with something a month ago, I became a bit depressed - I am not using that word as the proper diagnosis, but its the best word I can think of using to describe how I was. I cried non stop for days and felt totally exhausted and flooded with sadness.

But now, now I feel ashamed of myself because these days I seem like I am an angry, miserable, irritable person.  I went to write cow, but stopped myself there.

It feels so weird feeling such intense anger. It makes me want to cry sometimes. I worry that I am not the person I thought I was, or at least not the person I tried to be. It makes me worried because my boyfriend said when he met me that he loved how nice and happy I am.. but now, I am far from that person. At work in the mornings, I come to work contented (mostly) but it takes the smallest thing to get my blood boiling.

I've had horrible stomach pains(?) feelings the last few days, I can only explain it as a constant rumbling/gurgling/moving around feeling - I've been taking Rennies for it which I'm not sure has helped or not.... I think it could be anger, but I do not know.

Any experiences of finding your anger??

Thanks x

Three Roses

I know I have anger inside me somewhere, but I just can't feel it. I get glimpses of it now and then, but nothing I can feel long enough to deal with.

I hope you're able to get in touch with yours. :hug: