Miswired Circuits/Things That Spark

Started by Bach, February 25, 2023, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa Coco

Bach, Here's a big hug:  :bighug:  I hope you can feel it, because I don't send these lightly. I mean it when I send it.

Bach

Let's all break things.  And hug!  :grouphug: Thank you, friends  :grouphug:

Meanwhile, I'm over here trying to find a self.  I don't know if I ever had one.  I may have sort of had one when I was younger, but there's really almost nothing now that I can put my finger on as being ME.  The other day someone asked me what my hobbies were and I couldn't answer.  I am empty.  There is NOTHING in here. 

Cascade

Bach, you are not alone.  I can only say I am also trying to define my Self.  I started a journal entry a few weeks ago called, "Who is [Name]?"  It didn't feel very helpful or satisfying when I was done.  Wish I had more wisdom or encouragement to offer.

Count me in for the breaking party.  :yes:
Maybe through destruction, creation can emerge.

Bach

I'm like a child or a prey animal, scared of everything, all the time. It's getting worse, not better. For a long time it was getting better but I feel like those days are gone.

Blueberry

I'm sorry that's the way things are for you atm.  :hug:  :hug: if helpful Bach, otherwise ignore.

NarcKiddo

That's horrid. I hope you have somewhere cozy and safe, even if it's just bed, where you can spend at least some time to regroup.

:hug: