Hope66's Journal

Started by Hope66, December 08, 2016, 09:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

Thanks so much Blueberry - I've missed you all - it's good to be back.  I did however enjoy my holiday - which was good.   :)

Andyman73

Quote from: Hope67 on July 03, 2018, 02:28:28 PM
Hi Andyman & Sceal - thank you both so much for your lovely comments here - lovely to read them from you both.   :hug: :hug:
Hope  :)
:hug: Hi Hope. I really hope your time away was pleasaant and relaxing.  :bighug:

Hope67

Hi Andy,
Yes, it was relaxing, and thanks again.   :hug: to you.

Andyman73

Hope,
That's good to hear. I never liked going away with wife...always had to be doing doing doing...and not so much relaxing.  So lot of times I was just as tired when gettng back from vacation, not rested at all. Then going back to work almost seemed a mini-vacation.
But now...since moved out...vacation feels Soooooooo relaxing. Like when was a kid.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

sanmagic7

glad you're back, hope, but also glad you've had a relaxing time.   that's great to hear.   love and hugs to you.

Hope67

Hi Andy & SanMagic,
Thank you both for your lovely replies.   :hug: :hug: to you both.

Andyman73

Hope67

Thanks Andy, and  :bighug: to you.

Andyman73

:bighug:
Hi Hope, just sending some warm hugs and loving kindness your way.
:hug: :bighug: :hug: :bighug: :hug:

Hope67

Thanks so much, Andy  :hug: :hug: :hug: and a big hug too  :bighug:
Hope :)

Andyman73

Anytime, Hope. Always have hugs to share with you and anyone else.  :hug: :bighug: :hug:

Hope67

Thanks Andy -  :hug:  Hugs are always great.

Andyman73

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Don't know if you needed any at this moment, Hope, but here's some extras for you.

Hope67

Thank you Andy, I appreciate those hugs. 

Andyman73

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighu

Hi Hope!!! I'm way behind, so I hope these hugs help get me caught up.  Miss you lots. I do try to be more present, but somehow it's not working out like I want.  But that's okay....this is a super marathon...and I have all the rest of my life to get there.  :)