so long

Started by sanmagic7, December 17, 2016, 10:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

i'm leaving tomorrow for my visit with my daughter, won't be back till after christmas, and don't know when i'll be ready to post again.  in the meantime, happy holidays to all, and to all a good night.

mourningdove

I hope you have a good trip, and I look forward to your return. Happy holidays. :hug:

Three Roses

Until we see you again :wave:

Happy trails!

Wife#2

Happy Holidays, friend!  :hug:  Praying for a safe, comfortable (or not too uncomfortable) journey there and home. Prayers that this visit is just what you and your daughter need to be in a better place with each other. Prayers that all your efforts to improve your health are twice as effective as hoped. Prayers that you know you are loved and are worthy of that love and can begin to feel the love we all offer you.

We will rejoice together when you return to us.

Kizzie

Hope the trip goes well Sans  :hug:

sanmagic7

off to san diego for about a week.  love and many blessings to you all.  keep safe!

Three Roses

Hope66

Wishing you a safe trip to San Diego. 
Hope  :)

Jdog

Safe journey, sans!  Drive carefully as the whole state is getting satuarated at the moment.

Kizzie

Fen Starshimmer

I'm glad you're taking a break Sanmagic. You deserve it... We will miss you. Have a wonderful time.

Fen x

sanmagic7

still sick.  don't know when i'll be back.  love you all!

Wife#2

We're still with you in spirit even as you take care of yourself.

Blueberry

Take care, sanmagic. :wave:

Kizzie

Sorry to hear you're sick San - take good care of yourself, we'll be here when you are feeling better :hug: