anniversary of nc and ef

• 17 Replies

sanmagic7

• View Profile
Re: anniversary of nc and ef
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 12:15:32 AM »
thank you, kizzie, for the ear and virtual shoulder.  it is so appreciated.

o my, contessa, i am watching the aus. open now, so i'm already there in spirit!  zoom zoom!  anytime, my dear, anytime!  i've always wanted to go there.  thank you for all your support.  i'm still feeling pretty good, still having hope that it will hold.  that's a good feeling - new, to feel hope.  i've been missing some of these good feelings almost all my life, and they feel great!

thank you, again, everyone, for you support with this.  dang, this crapola is rough at times.  but, with your help, i've gotten thru it.  love to you all!!!

healingInSeattle

• Don't believe everything you think!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2017, 07:45:46 AM »
An easy cheap tool to help relax you -  :yes:  Sliding scale inexpensive acupuncture in relaxing group setting.  The needles are so tiny you can't even feel the *.  It is amazing how well it works reducing pain and anxiety.  Unlike drugs there is no limit how much you can do and it's actually GOOD for you.   :thumbup:  :heythere: Even if you're in a small town, you can find a yoga teacher to show you some relaxing poses you can use anytime anywhere.  Hang in there and claim whatever tools you can to nurture yourself.  Take care!   :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 12:27:16 PM by Three Roses »

sanmagic7

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2017, 10:07:38 PM »
thanks, healing in seattle,

that nc anniversary was rough, but i've come through it and am feeling better.  the ef anniversary didn't even bother me.

thank you for the tips.  i've done acupuncture, didn't work for me - it hurt so bad the second time i tried it, i almost ripped the needles out of my scalp!  i do some gentle yoga and mindful breathing, and those have helped.  i've learned over the years that my body has absorbed so much tension, neg. emotions, and abuse that's it's very sensitive to touch - i even tense up to a relaxing massage because it hurts so much and can rarely get through an entire one. 

it's getting better, tho, through very small steps.  little by little is what i keep in mind now, and a lot of patience with both my process and myself.  getting there . . .!