Today I feel... (Part 1)

Started by Toby, November 24, 2014, 08:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Today, I feel 

-a little bit anxious as I extend among a new group.

-happy to have found the group.

How do you feel? Please feel free to add yours! ;D

Sandals

Great topic, Toby!

Today I feel:

-general anxiety (per usual)
-proud, that I set a few small goals and accomplished them
-anxious about an email I sent off
-worried about work

nursenewb

Alone, depressed, frustrated, tense, lost, .....

schrödinger's cat

Hi nursenewb, pleased to meet you! Sorry to hear that you're feeling so sh*tty. I woke up feeling stuck, lonely, frustrated, hopeless, bored, and also guilty for feeling that way. So I guess we could form a club and print t-shirts. That would fix the "alone" part, at least a little...  :bighug:

Sandals

Today I'm angry because I feel that it's inevitable that I'll lose who I was because of all of this.

And I'm aware that I could put a positive spin on that but I really don't want to hear it.

Badmemories

Right NOW I feel great! I finally feel like I am not so depressed! This is a great feeling since this time of the Year I usually get SADD.

I want to think YOU ALL for all the input and posts etc that have helped me move on... until the next wave of issues I am feeling MORE settled! Thank G-d for that, every good day is a miracle!

Keep on Keeping on! ;)

Whobuddy

Anxious. Have to go back to work tomorrow after a week off. I have a soul-sucking job. Very people intense while I am not comfortable around people. The time I have spent working on "myself" has left me feeling overly sensitive. I know I will feel better once I am there and busy tomorrow but for now, feelings of dread.

schrödinger's cat

Tired and jittery because I gave myself an EF yesterday. It was the silliest reason imaginable: the computer game I played felt like home. There was this same sense of bleakness, isolation, hopelessness, and post-apocalyptic threat. I'm trying to see the funny side of it - I can't relate to warm-hearted Christmas family movies, but Fallout New Vegas, that's relatable. (Bleargh.) Off to uninstall the sodding game. Of all the stupid reasons to get an EF...

Sandals

I am having a rough day. I took a higher dose of melatonin last night, as sleep was getting really bad (9mg). Woke up at 2 as usual but then crashed on the couch.

When I woke up in the morning, I felt hungover...tired, headache and very depressed. I slept for most another 5 hours during the day. Still feel a bit groggy but not so bad. But struggling with the low.

I also had a memory pop up yesterday which might be impacting my mood. I'm not sure. It's just sucky.

Sandals

Thank you, Rain. I usually bottle things up when I'm feeling down. Your caring responses help with staying open. :hug:

Rain

No bottling, friend.    Opening is lovely, as then we get to see you, spend time with you, Sandals.   You're a treasure.    :hug:

emiluke

Stressed, tired, overwhelmed, lonely

schrödinger's cat

Hi emiluke, pleased to meet you! I hope life will treat you kindly today.

I'm feeling tired, woozy, a little nauseated, and a little happy because this is one step up from how tired I've been feeling this last month. (VERY tired.)

Whobuddy

Thankful for all of you! This is always a stressful time of year for me. I am on guard to try and notice when I am overwhelmed and to make smart decisions about what to do. It is so great to have OOTS to go to this year!