Started by Toby, November 24, 2014, 08:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimijean

Today I feel:

Tired
Stressed (lots going on at work)
Worried

Anamiame

Panic and anguish.  Fearful and alone.  Misunderstood and desperate. 

And trying hard to turn it all over to my Lord.

Kizzie

Anamiame

:sadno:
You couldn't hurt a fly, BHeart.  I'm sorry you went through that! :hug:

Convalescent

Helpless, alone, sad, scared, desperate, lonely.

C.

Like most days, in between.  Not especially happy.  Not especially sad.  My tummy hurts a little from the bell peppers I ate.  I want more joy...

Convalescent - I'm sorry that you are in pain today.

Convalescent

Quote from: C. on March 22, 2015, 06:35:17 PM
Like most days, in between.  Not especially happy.  Not especially sad.  My tummy hurts a little from the bell peppers I ate.  I want more joy...

Convalescent - I'm sorry that you are in pain today.

Thank you, feeling a bit better after talking to a friend of mine just now :)

C.

I'm glad to hear that you feel a bit better and that you have a friend who can help.

anosognosia

Defeated. I was given some bad news at work which might place me in a disadvantage for career enhancement. I appealed to the powers that be and they said they would look into it.

Still can't shake the feeling of being "the targeted one".

C.

I'm very sorry about your experience.  You may have noticed that I recently was targeted at work, so far it's improved for me.  But I still feel a bit anxious around the person who's currently behaving appropriately.  And I've had this experience a few different times and each time it was a little different.  I hope that you can find support in your work place and some resolution soon.  I wish you the best with this situation. 

Widdiful Falling

Today I feel tired. And with exhaustion comes impatience.

I want the journey to be over. I want to wake up in my bed, just once, and not have the horrible reality that was my life wash over me.

I want to forget. I want to run away from the memories that haunt me. I want to curl up into a little ball underneath the covers, and pretend the world doesn't exist.

I want a soothing rain to replace the raging storm. I'm tired of dodging the lightning. Sometimes, it seems like it might be worth it to just let it hit me.

It used to be enough for me, to just survive. But now I want to live, and it feels like it's killing me.

schrödinger's cat

Widdiful Falling:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: . I hope you'll soon have the wind in your back again.

Convalescent

:hug: I know how you feel, Widdiful Falling. It's horrible. I don't have anything to say at the moment, but I have a hug :hug:

anosognosia

Frustrated with my body because I keep getting sick. This has been the third cold of the winter season.

Widdiful Falling

Anosognosia, I'm sorry to hear you're sick. Make sure you're taking care of yourself! Your body can't help it, after all.

If you're getting colds, with symptoms, it means your immune system is hard at work. It's trying to protect you. It's kind of a nice thought, to me.

I hope you feel better soon!  :hug: