On my way

Started by Dee, March 05, 2017, 05:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee

All,

Thank you for all of your support!  Tomorrow morning I am leaving for treatment and after a day of travel will check into the hospital early evening.  I can be gone anywhere from 30 to 90 days.  My doctors estimate 45, but I am not going to rush this.  My goal isn't to go and leave as early as possible; my goal is to come back better regardless of the amount of time it takes.  I hope to learn things that I can share here.  I will, for sure, be in the trauma unit with additional support.

More than anything I appreciate you all and your support.  I have no doubt as I do this I will think of the members here and their stories.  I know many of you will be in my heart as I am in yours.  Miss you already!!!

mourningdove

We will be thinking of you and looking forward to your return!

:yourock:

Contessa

Good luck Dee!
Looking forward to your return

radical

:bighug:
Will miss you
Wishing you lots of peaceful sleep while you are away.
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Three Roses

:cheer: With you all the way!

sanmagic7

you will be in our hearts.  wishing you all that you need to learn, realize, and resolve.  warrior spirit, dee, is leading the way.  blessings and a big hug.

Kizzie

Sending lots of care and support Dee  :hug:

Blueberry

"My goal isn't to go and leave as early as possible; my goal is to come back better regardless of the amount of time it takes."

Way to go, Dee! Sounds like you're going to allow yourself the time you need.  :cheer:   Even though you have (fairly grown-up) children. I mean, for some people that's a reason to say "I can't be away long", but you're not.  :applause:

I've done a lot of inpatient therapy too including 3 and 4 month stints and it was really, really useful.

I'm sure you'll be able to share lots when you get back, but first and foremost, good luck to you to learn and implement what you need.

Candid

Can't wait to hear all about it, Dee.  :hug:

Three Roses

I've been missing you! Sending supportive, loving thoughts to you :wave:

Dee

I just got back, 56 days on the trauma unit.  I learned so much.  I also feel a lot better.  I'll share more once I get settled.

Missed you all!

sanmagic7

so happy to hear from you, dee!  a big welcome back!  take your time, we'll be here.   :hug:

Three Roses

radical

Wow Dee,
I was thinking as I opened OOTS how much I missed you around here.  And there you were!
You must be exhausted, but looking forward to hearing from you when you've done a million things that need doing and had a good rest.

It must have been an amazing and such a difficult time. :hug:

Kizzie

Glad you're back and can't wait to hear how you're doing Dee.   :hug: