A little creative break

Started by sleepingwolf, May 13, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepingwolf

Hey guys,

I'm a cptsd sufferer and am going through the motions of adjusting to my new life with all the new details about myself and my past. It's been a rough ride this past 5 years, but I'm starting to see more calm and even peace at times.

I wanted to share with you some sketches I do in the week. My aim is to share them on here weekly, so you guys can have a look if you like. I just sketch the outdoors, so its all calm and peaceful drawings. Feel free to comment or not; I just wanted to share to offer a bit of peace to you guys too.

I can't recommend sketching or doodling enough! I do it every day before work, and on weekends too sometimes. You can't think much when sketching, so it calms you no end!

Thanks guys. Keep up the great work I see everywhere on this forum!

The blog - https://niume.com/post/323130

Three Roses

Headed off for the night, I'll check out the link later. Thanks! :wave:

Blueberry

I know myself well enough to know that sketching would be too difficult. My Inner Critic would go haywire, but I love colouring in and generally find that calming and at the same time it sometimes helps me process subconsciously. Sometimes I even do dot-to-dots. I say that's for my Inner Children...

I'll check out your link some other time. My computer or Internet not dealing with links right now