Have You ever went over your old posts and said did I write that?

Started by Badmemories, December 06, 2014, 08:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badmemories

I have been going over My old posts and sometimes I am amazed at the things I wrote and How much clarity I have.  ;D :yes: I actually shock Myself about what I have wrote! Just wondering How You posters feel when You read over Your old posts...

I have found that it is healing to read over Old posts. I also feel a sense of moving forward that I might not feel otherwise! Normally progress seems so slow, but when I read where I come from before on My posts I do see progress!  How about YOU?

Keep on Keeping on! ;) :hugs:

Butterfly

Yes not long ago over on OOTF I went and read my first few posts and it was such a boost to realize how far I had come in my thinking and being unstuck.

Butterfly

It's like looking back at the milestones of my journey and it feels good to know there really has been progress otherswise I might not have noticed it as much.

Kizzie

I did that too BF and I was amazed at what I was going through when I signed onto OOTF, and how far I've come since. It's amazing and I am so grateful I found my way there. 

I agree with you and BadMemories that it really helps when you're not really seeing the smaller, incremental daily/weekly changes to go back and see just how far you have come. It's this wonderful moment of  "Wow, I really am on a journey and I am healing - huzzah!"