Posting about problems with Family members on here.

Started by Badmemories, December 06, 2014, 08:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badmemories

:wave: :wave:

I have not post much about both the relationship that I have with My husband not about My sister. Sometimes I feel it is wrong to post about the people on here that I am having problems with. I know the OOTF forum is mostly addressing these subjects. I do not post on the OOTF forum too much these days. although I do read OOTF when I am too BAD to come here!) Not because It is Not a great forum. It is! I just have to limit how much time I spend online, and OOTS is a priority for me at this time.

I also feel that to get proper feedback from the posters on here, they need to know what I am going through with People in My life. The people that are causing EF's etc, In less You posters hear about the people in My life YOU are not getting the total picture of me...I feel that You need to get a total picture of me!

So, I just wanted to get this out here for an opinion... do You like, dislike, or don't care about what we all write about our families on this section? I mean it is really NOT CPTSD AND OTHERS... ALTHOUGH IT IS OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS? Feedback please?

Keep on keeping on! ;) :hug:

Butterfly

Personally if it's affecting ur cPTSD then I think it's relevant and posts to the right place here in this sub forum.

Kizzie

Badmemories

:wave:  :hug:

Ok that is good to know! I am getting ready to post about My Sister  :fallingbricks:

keep on keeping on! :)