Overwhelm

Started by Mpress Lisa, May 28, 2017, 11:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mpress Lisa

Because of high stress four weeks ago ( working two jobs, studying full time and patenting) I had a severe relapse and found my self in the midst of a breakdown and trauma reactivation. I've quit work and study and taking each day one at a time. I have been home bound for 3 weeks with intense anxiety and physically also very weak despite my determination to want to get out and about. Every day seems like a battle and I get so overwhelmed with simple tasks. This morning I thought I would sort out some old boxes of paperwork and I went into the garage and proceeded to sort through a box, all of a sudden I felt overwhelmed, dizzy, scared and like everything was over stimulating me.... I was hardly doing anything exhausting but the overload was crippling. I am sensitive even on good days and introverted and am so scared right now of my ability to recover. I am a single mum with 3 kids and I feel isolated and scared. 😔

Blackbird

I'm so sorry it's been this hard for you  :hug:

Hoping your strenght starts to come back soon!

Mpress Lisa

Thank you Blackbird, it's one day at a time, recovery is forward, backward, forward process. 🙏🏾