Out for a week or maybe two

Started by Dee, May 17, 2017, 02:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee

Thursday I am going to take care of things with my dad's death.  I have decided I need to see him before he is cremated so I can believe it.  I wrote him a letter to be cremated with him.  I also have to figure out what to do with my mother who is unable to care for herself.

In the middle of this my son is graduating high school.  I'm not going to be able to reply, I might try to pop in now and then and read.

Thank you all for your support.  I'll be back soon.

Dee

Three Roses

We will be here when you're ready. Until then we will miss you. Good taking care of yourself!  :hug:

Kizzie

Oh dear Dee, so much to deal with right now.  Sending you a great big  :bighug: and as much support and care as is possible over the Internet.  As Three Roses said, we'll miss you and will be here when you get back.   

sanmagic7

ditto what the others said, dee.  take the time you need as well as the care for yourself.  we're right beside you.  love and hugs.

Dee

I'm back for a few days and then I'll be gone for another week.  If I am not posting much I just want you all to know I care.  I feel it is important to post and for this to be a two way street, but now is just not a good time.

Three Roses

Your recovery and health come first. I care :hug:

SunBear