afraid to come out of the fog

Started by wildflower77, May 18, 2017, 02:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildflower77

Hello all,

just found this site while looking for answers. Having left a 20 yr abusive marriage two years ago I recently had a breakdown, a bad one and now I have a therapist and md helping me. After reading thru several sites I am realizing that to heal I must remember...that terrifies me. So I came here for knowledge and support.  As I read thru some of the posts I knew I found the right place

Three Roses

Hello and welcome to the forum, wildflower77! I hope your health care team is trauma informed - we do have some downloadable forms under our Resources section, you may want to review what's there ...
http://www.outofthestorm.website/downloads/

Thanks for joining!   :heythere:

sanmagic7

hi, wildflower,

so glad you found us.  this place has helped me so much during times of upheaval and uncertainty.  very generous, kind, caring people.  i'm glad you also have some outside support.  as 3 roses said, i hope they know about trauma.

i've just gotten out of a 15-yr. marriage, have just moved from a foreign country, and can definitely relate to feeling off balance and out of sorts.  i hope you keep posting.  things will smooth out a little at a time - i'm saying this for my sake as well as yours right now!  we'll get through this.  warm welcome to you.

Bee123

Quote from: wildflower77 on May 18, 2017, 02:53:26 AM
Hello all,

just found this site while looking for answers. Having left a 20 yr abusive marriage two years ago I recently had a breakdown, a bad one and now I have a therapist and md helping me. After reading thru several sites I am realizing that to heal I must remember...that terrifies me. So I came here for knowledge and support.  As I read thru some of the posts I knew I found the right place

Welcome Wildflower77,

I myself new here. Just like you, I found this place after reading through several sites/forum. I also recently had a major breakdown and still trying to work through it, therefore I still can't read most of the posting here, but users are very kind in posting warnings on the subject (Thank you all!).