CPTSD coaching on youtube

Started by voicelessagony2, December 16, 2014, 07:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voicelessagony2

This guy is awesome, IMO. He offers individual coaching if you can afford it, and there is a waiting list even if you can pay for it. But his youtube channel has LOTS of videos you can watch for free, and I am SUPER impressed with his approach and understanding. I have not watched all of them, but I have watched at least 10 of them and I have concluded that when I can afford it, I will sign up for coaching with him.

Here's the link to his channel, Spartan Life Coach: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU9xNc-P8GWAdafmAcNVi6g

His web site also has a blog with articles that go along with the videos: spartanlifecoach.com

zazu

Oh, I love Spartan life coach! :cheer: I spent a whole week last month watching his videos - very helpful. I admit at first I was thinking, no way will he understand, no way will he get it (being so used to people not "getting it") especially coming from a martial arts perspective and all...I thought he would just say "suck it up!" lol.  but I was very pleasantly surprised.

He really knows what he's talking about.

schrödinger's cat

Thanks for the link. I watched one video so far, and I like how down-to-earth he is. And he sounds a tiny bit like Dave Lister from Red Dwarf!