Taking time to make the changes, not just talk about them.

Started by Wife#2, June 02, 2017, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wife#2

It's time for me to put into practice some of the wonderful tools and advice I've learned here. I will be through from time to time, but I need to take a break from venting and trying to advise others how to live their lives. It's time to focus on my growth, forgiveness, and possibly making the life changes that scare me but need to be made.

Peace to each of you. Don't forget to breathe!

woodsgnome

Wishing you the best for wherever you wander in love and strength. The compassionate nature you've shown here can now safely focus on your highest needs. You have friends here who are supporting your every step onward towards those goals leading you to the peace you deserve.  :hug:

Dee

Candid

I'll miss you, Wife#2, but I understand the need to take a break and synthesise what we've learned.  :heythere:

Hope66

Blueberry

:cheer:  :cheer: wife#2. Thanks for your support and ideas up till now. Much courage and stick-to-itiveness in making your changes.

Kizzie

Missing you around here Wife#2, but glad you're taking a break. That's some great self-care and recovery!   :thumbup:   and     :applause:

sanmagic7

wife2, you so deserve time and energy for yourself.  remember we're encircling you with care and love and strength when you do what you need to do that is scary.  i give you so much credit.  you go, girl!!!  love and hugs, always, wherever you are.