Multiple Sources, how to cope? Help

Started by Elphanigh, June 21, 2017, 10:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elphanigh

Thank you both. I need those hugs this evening, and am glad I came here  :hug:

Andyman73

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Just want to make sure you're feeling loved and cared for.

Andy :phoot:

Elphanigh

Those are amazing. Thank tou for making me smile irl and feel even more cared for.  :grouphug: :hug:

Andyman73

Elphanigh

Thank you, Andyman :hug: :hug: This always makes me smile.

Blueberry

I just read through this old thread. Just look how far you've come since then Elphanigh!  :cheer: :hug:

Quote from: DecimalRocket on December 22, 2017, 02:21:40 AM
The cycle repeats itself unless the primary emotional wound is healed isn't it?

DR, if it's any consolation or gives you hope, my T said that the first trauma doesn't have to heal, if that's what you mean with 'primary'  :Idunno: I don't live in an English-speaking country and my T doesn't speak English, so I don't always have the correct terminology ;)  He spoke about that in connection with the inflatable doll imagery. Here's the link: http://cptsd.org/forum/index.php?topic=8370.msg57699#msg57699

I hope he's correct and that other sources of information bear this out.

Elphanigh

Blueberry, I hadn't read through this in a really long time. It is amazing the difference in myself in this time. I have come a long way in accepting and learning to cope with the multitude of abuses I suffered. Thank you for inspiring me to skim through all of this again

Andyman73

HI elphanigh, got more hugs for you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Elphanigh

sanmagic7

yay!  i'm glad you found that helpful, el.  sometimes the smallest things can give us the biggest dividends.  keep moving - you're doing great.   love and hugs, sweetie.

Elphanigh

Seeing this after a long eleven straight hour day at work helped too. Thank you all for being huge sources of light in my life   :hug:

Andyman73

Elphanigh,

I'm a little behind, trying to get caught up. Here ya go... :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

:bigwink:

Elphanigh

Seeing this after the rough week, and particularly rough night I have had makes me feel very cared for and loved. Thank you  :hug:

Andyman73

WE hope you feeling a bit better. HOpe your nights have been kinder to you. Got some hugs for you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :grouphug:

Elphanigh

Thanks! Things are slowly getting better, lots of rest and self care  :hug: :bighug: