Xxx THERAPY

Started by Gregorybmartin703, June 18, 2017, 03:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregorybmartin703

Hello,

I'm new here. I knit recently learned I had this but it makes so much sense. I'm on my second round of XXX treatments. Feel free to ask if you are curious about it. It's pretty incredible.

Three Roses

Please keep in mind we are not here to "sell" each other on any one treatment or therapy. We share our stories and support each other because only someone who's been thru what we have can understand. Here, we are free from outside pressure to conform, and here we find we are not alone.

Our Guidelines state, in part;
QuotePlease know that posts will be edited or removed which include:
comments about a current wish to kill oneself, self harm and/or harm others;overly graphic content or words and/or swearing; any discussion of moderating decisions (these are to be taken up by PM with the Moderating Team or Site manager); and, advertisements, solicitations, offensive, sexually explicit, adult-oriented, violent or gratuitous, unrelated attention-seeking material.

You can read the Guidelines in full here - http://outofthefog.net/C-PTSD/forum/index.php?topic=1616.0

Also,
QuoteThe authors and members of this site are not medical or mental health professionals, and the site and discussion board are not intended to be a substitute or replacement for professional therapy or mental health services.
... or a place to sell or market anything.

Kizzie

Thanks Three Roses for pointing out what are the OOTS guidelines with respect to sales related posts.  :thumbup:

I am going to lock this thread ( because the member is in medical sales based on his email address), but am leaving it up so that members can become more aware of the guidelines. 

Please know that whenever possible Three Roses and I do try and intercept these kinds of posts.  If you happen to see any, use the "Report to Moderator" button on the lower right hand side of the post and we will review the post and take action as required, usually within 24 hrs.  We do not reveal who reports any posts.

Thanks everyone,

Kizzie