Reiki

Started by Eyessoblue, June 24, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyessoblue

On Wednesday I decided to have my first reiki treatment. I as a lot of you know have struggled with my emotions for a long time as in not being able to cry and holding on to things inside.
I had a one hour session with a reiki healer, she focused a lot on my solar plexus region feeling that my adrenal glands had shut down, she worked on a hands on approach and I was aware of my body letting out a lot of very deep breaths and loud sighs. Afterwards I had a huge rush of energy like I had never felt before and the reiki lady said don't be surprised if other emotions happen. The day after I woke up feeling really low like I was detoxing and started to cry, I have been crying ever since, I have spoken to the reiki lady and she said that it's a great response to have an it's my body finally letting go of all that held on to negative feeling and emotion. Although I'm feeling quite low with it I can feel my body is almost cleansing itself I'm starting to feel lighter and the more tears that flow then the better I'm feeling. I've now just got tears pouring out of me but not actually got the crying motion to go withi it if that makes sense, tears are falling everywhere!  It finally feels so good if not almost liberating that I can finally let go and the tears are there as I really believed that I was emotionally numb. She's recommended I go back in a couple of weeks and said I'll probably get the same reaction as there is a lot there, but she said after a few sessions I will feel so much lighter and the energy levels will resurface and I will start to feel great, just got to get rid of all the bad stuff first. I know a few people on here have felt the same as me and just wanted to pass this on that it may help some of you too.

sanmagic7

my daughter just suggested reiki to me last week as a gentler way to rid my body of stored emotions and feelings and other gunk.  i was doing it thru massage, which has been so very painful and stressful.  so, i was already thinking of this, when here comes your post, giving me an extra boost to give it a try.  thanks, eyessoblue!

Eyessoblue

SanMagic- How strange! Yes definitely go for it, I can't tell you how much it's helped me, also this week my energy levels are huge, I'm going back for another session next week and have also decided to train as a reiki healer! Feeling very positive.x