Our Healing Porch Part 8

Started by Kizzie, January 17, 2023, 03:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

I'm back on the porch after a long while away and curled up in my chair watching the bonfire with my cup of cocoa and lovely warm lap blanket.  Missed sitting with all of you under the starry sky!

sanmagic7

i finally made it here just to re-group, regain me.  i brought brownies and orange juice to share.  just sitting on a lounge chair outside the cabin nearby, seeing the spring flowers show up and dance in a soft spring breeze.  anyone's welcome to share.

woodsgnome

I came here with no intentions, with just the knowledge that there'd be something needed.

And that's what happened today -- I needed to find someone else, not searching for anything more than ourselves; and that's a lot, actually. Here it's a given that we can feel, and revel, in the freedom to find delight with the world.

The muffins and orange juice are great complimentary treats, but the highlight is finding someone else today -- someone who gets it (no explanations needed).

Thank you for being here, and for the invitation to join the dance. And now ...  :grouphug:

Armee

I'm enjoying the sounds of the song birds in a big floofy beanbag chair across the porch.

BecomingMe

I stopped by today for the first time and it feels good to be with everyone else here. I'm crying a lot but healing tears and I don't feel as alone as i have been. I may even be able to sleep tonight  :)

Armee

Sweet dreams. It's warm and safe and there are hammocks here.  :zzz:

BecomingMe

Quote from: Armee on April 09, 2024, 01:05:45 AMSweet dreams. It's warm and safe and there are hammocks here.  :zzz:

Thanks Armee - I had the best sleep in over a week - I shall have to visit more often  ;D

sanmagic7

so glad this is here, still up and running, so to speak.  i'm going thru w/drawal from my ex and my meds, and i need a lovely, safe place to hang out while the poison is leaving my body. just want to listen to the small waves lapping the shore, listen to the birds, rock on the porch, snooze :zzz: till i come back to my self.

Armee

There's a little kid part of me who needs to hang out here today someplace safe while I do adult things. She's sitting in the grass playing with the butterflies and bugs and flowers and humming to herself. She won't need anything from anybody. She's just there in peace. I might send her a surprise puppy later.