Finally got my Diploma!

Started by Elphanigh, July 10, 2017, 07:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elphanigh

I finally received the paper copy of my diploma in the mail today! I share so many of my bad moments here I wanted to share a good one.

I finished my last credit in January (had one hanging over my head because of breaking my arm in my fourth year of my bachelor's degree, so I couldn't perform my senior recital for about 6 months)

Either way I have the paper copy now! I can finally apply to grad school for 2018 and start moving again. It is a reminder that I accomplished something huge. I am the first in my family to get a Bachlors degree and I did so at a prestigious private college because of all my academic work for scholarships. I came out with a degree, and a minor. As well as a lot of experience, and a very fully resume.

I forget through the struggle that I accomplish things as well. So I wanted to share here that I am excited, and can now start to see myself in grad school next year  :cheer:

Blueberry

Elphanigh

Thanks Blueberry! That made me smile  :cheer:

Kizzie

That is awesome, so glad you shared your good news with us!   :hug:

:woohoo:          :applause:         :cheer:           :thumbup:          :woohoo:

Kat

Yay!  Well done!  That is a huge accomplishment.  Thanks for share it with us!

Elphanigh

sanmagic7

:cheer:    :cheer:    :cheer:

holy smokes, elphanigh!  what a triumph!!!  excellent!!!

:cheer:    :cheer:    :cheer:

woodsgnome

:yeahthat:

:party:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:yourock:

Candid

Well done, Elphanigh! :fireworks: That's huge!

Elphanigh

Thank everyone! I have been waiting for ages to get the actual paper copy! Having technically finished in January it took forever. So excited I can officially be working towards grad school! It is so   nice to get to celebrate this  ;D

Wife#2

:party: :yourock: :yahoo:

Well done, Elphanigh. You earned it. This accomplishment is something you now own. It is yours. Nobody can ever touch or reduce the truth that YOU MADE IT! YOU DID IT! YOU ROCK!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

songbirdrosa

clarity

:yourock: 

It is fantastic when all the hard work pays off .. have a wonderful time celebrating your achievement!!!

Well done!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Three Roses

Elphanigh

You are all so amazing! I definitely wasn't sure what kind of response I would get. This has been such a source of smiles and excitement for me today! Thank you all so much for cheering me on  :cheer: