(legal) Medical Marijuana Question

Started by eucatastrophe21, August 10, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

Although marijuana is legal in some places please keep that in mind that it is not legal everywhere.  Please don't suggest fellow members try it or other psychedelics for this reason.  We have to be responsible here. Tks - Kizzie

JakobBolu

From the natural stuff, I tried CBD oil. The first time I tried it, was at a music festival in the mountains. They were selling CBD oil coffee, from morning hangover. It was life-changing.
I strongly recommend it!

Kizzie

Please note that any links to web sites selling marijuana or other products are not permitted on this site and will be immediately deleted.

HeatherFraser

When I suffered from depression, I also smoked a lot of medical marijuana. Still, it only saved me from this condition for a while. In the end, I defeated this disease, thanks to my sober mind...

Kizzie

Interesting Heather. I think a lot of survivors use marihuana to take the edge off/numb the pain/fear much like drinking - just my opinion here of course - and it doesn't really address the underlying issues. 

I can't say the same thing for psychedelic assisted therapy which by all accounts uses these as medicine to open up avenues to facing fear, feeling emotions, tapping into other parts of the brain we can't access because of the walls we've built. 

Interesting times ahead to be sure as the research produces evidence pro or con.

sanmagic7

:yeahthat:

as a therapist, i agree w/ kizzie on this.  :hug:

HeatherFraser

The pills can be used to eliminate the symptoms of dysfunction. But tremendous advances have been made, and CBD is now being used for a variety of health disorders. The body's system, known as the endocannabinoid system (ECS), interacts with CBD.