Proper introduction

Started by Infern0, August 24, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infern0

Hi everyone. I apparently already joined this site but i couldnt remember doing so.

Just to introduce myself i have had struggles with my emotional health for as long as i can remember which came to a head around 3 years ago when i became involved with a girl diagnosed BPD. this was the time period when i begun to realize that all was not well within me either. At the time i settled loosely on codependency as being my issue.

After 3 years on and off with her i recently became involved with another very similar girl, with predictable results.

This time instead of focus on her i understood i needed to look at me.

Finally went to a therapist and had complex trauma confirmed due to combination abuse in childhood and attatchment trauma.

Symptoms are:

Extreme fatigue
On/off depression
Varying low level addictions
Fear of intimacy
Obsessive thinking
Excecutive functioning issues
Brain fog
Anxiety

Probably more but that'll do for now.

Im having weekly therapy now, and in my own time using guided meditation and doing research to find other ways to help. I have seen some small progress so far which is encouraging.

Im commited to healing and becoming the person i know i can be so im glad to be here and hope to find and share more tools to recover.

Three Roses

Welcome! I can really empathize with your symptoms, esp the brain fog, which I'm having right now! :D Thanks for posting.

:heythere: