Nature

Started by Ellis, November 29, 2018, 05:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellis

I've always found some feeling of peace and comfort in nature. It's quiet and away from everyone, and with no sense of obligation around me - it really quietens my roaring flight response that wants to try and do everything. Can't do work if I don't seem to have any!
So I just want to share the occasional nature themed photograph/artwork and I hope you guys might find it as relaxing as I do.

Art by: Nightrizer

Art by: Winterkeep

Art by: Syarul

Three Roses

Beautiful, thanks!  :thumbup:

Boatsetsailrose

Hi Ellis
Such beautiful paintings x
Yes nature such a healing refuge and sanctuary... I go out hiking and sometimes just being in nature.. I find laying face down on the earth is wonderful I can feel.my nervous system regulating... Also I go out in the garden bare feet sun or not..
I've also been blessed to share sweat lodges

woodsgnome

Thanks, Ellis. These are very evocative of all the dramatic and lush meanings to be found in natural grandeur.

I live in a pretty natural area and today's theme is entirely of the snowy pine-laden forest environment -- all green, white, and serene.

Boatsetsailrose

How blessed woods gnome :)

the mirliton

Hello Ellis,
Wonderful artwork! Thank you for sharing! Granted it's been a few months but it is my first time seeing them. I especially like the blending of the magical with the serenity of the nature scenes.
Nice images for my brain to remember to show me in my dreams as I get ready to call it a day.