Hello =)

Started by Liminality, September 12, 2017, 05:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liminality

Hi!

Been lurking this forum for a while as an anonymous guest, decided to jump into the fray and register because I see how helpful talking with people who understand is, and I'm in a place where I really need that kind of help and support. So here I am, hopefully to give as much as take.

Sorry this is short, I kind of loathe introductions and I'm notoriously distrustful. Opening up on internet forums bit me in the asterisk in the past, so things might be slow for a while. But one of the really interesting features on this forum is the possibility to open a recovery journal, so when I feel safe enough, I'll probably share more over there.

In the meantime, thank you for being here. :disappear:

Dee

Libby12

Welcome Liminality.

Please take your time in deciding how you want to make use of the support available here.

I have never posted on any forum before I found OOTF and I have found OOTS even more helpful because people are both kind and really understand how I feel.

I hope you find this forum is right for you.   It has helped me so much over the last few months and I hope you find this too.

Best wishes,

Libby

Three Roses

Welcome! You are not alone in your distrust of opening up, I suspect you've learned the hard way. ;) Thanks for joining!

Liminality

Thank you so much, Dee, Libby12 and Three Roses! So kind of you, I really appreciate your welcome. <3

Quote from: Three Roses on September 12, 2017, 06:55:18 PM
You are not alone in your distrust of opening up, I suspect you've learned the hard way. ;)
Yes, I suspect this is a recurrent theme with us, haha. Sometimes the "threat" is real, sometimes it's the Inner/Outer Critic taking too much space... result is the same, we get covered in metaphorical burns.

But I've read you all for a while now, and I know how kind you are. So I'm really hoping this is it. Thank you. :)

Kizzie

Liminality