Short Survey on experiencing CPTSD during the pandemic - UK respondents needed

Started by Author Anna, January 31, 2021, 02:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Author Anna

Hi there,
It's been a while since I updated you as I've been very caught up in studies, running a charity and everything that goes with it. Amazingly, we are still here!  :cheer:

I founded Recovery Code X in the UK two years ago (how time flies!) originally to run a local survivors F2F peer support group. We did that until lockdowns hit!  :doh:

We're now reviewing how to best run these groups in light of the restrictions on meeting up, and researching what kind of information and therapies would help survivors get through these difficult days. It would help us to hear your thoughts in our short 5 min online survey. It's anonymous. You are not asked for your name or any other identifying info. Your replies will help us design our next project and apply for funding to bring it to fruition.

Please do take a look and consider it, here's the link:

https://surveyhero.com/c/6edb94a5

The link is also featured on the front page of our website: www.recoverycodex.org

Please share to any UK contacts who you feel might be interested in participating.

If you have any questions, please post on OOTS as I will be checking in regularly now.

Thanks for your help.

Anna