Please come back to OOTS Phoebe

Started by Rain, January 02, 2015, 01:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

You posted an intro, and now you are gone.

It is the holidays, so the lack of response was not you, but simply the holiday season.

Please rejoin OOTS, and leave us an introduction again.   Also, please leave out the graphic body part terms as that is triggering for members.  It makes it hard for members to reply when they are triggered.

We would be honored to have you here at OOTS, Phoebe.     Please return.     :hug:

Kizzie

I'll add my voice here too Phoebe, you are most welcome at OOTS when you're ready to come back  :hug: 

Trees

Phoebe, please come back.   

I don't know what sparked your departure, but I have many times departed from situations which felt too overwhelming to deal with.  Often it has just been an upsurging of fear of being visible at all in this world which we know can be so very very dangerous.  Sometimes it's been because I was ashamed of who I was, even though I knew I wasn't it my fault.

Sometimes I felt completely unable to figure out how to adhere to social conventions, habits of speech and so forth, of the people I had wanted to join.  There have been times in my long journey where I was too mentally exhausted, overwhelmed, and terrified to hardly even string three words into a sentence, at all.   Much less try to hide the most bitter truthful details of my story, to translate them into something less frightening for other people.  Not possible for me during my most broken times of my journey.

I have heard many stories like yours.  And every time my one and only reaction was to want to hug the person telling the tale of the truth.   (Of course, sometimes they don't want to be hugged.  That's okay, too.)

Please come back, Phoebe.  There is a place for people like you and me.     Trees