fatigue and mood crash

• 2 Replies

JamesG

• View Profile
fatigue and mood crash
« on: September 25, 2017, 02:50:06 PM »
dang it, I was doing pretty well and yet today I'm a wreck.

late night, wine, using energy up as soon as I've built it up, blah, blah, blah. Trouble is my work is starting to pile up and I'm stressing... let's see if we can over ride this shall we... ? No easy rides in trauma land.

sanmagic7

• learn something from everything
    • View Profile
Re: fatigue and mood crash
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 03:19:26 PM »
i've done this so often, james (w/o the wine, tho) and i've found it hard to find a balance.  when i feel better, i want to do everything that's been put on the back burner, but it turns out to be too much and i, too, crash the next day, both physically and emotionally.

yeah, traumaland is tough terrain.  the balancing act is becoming more, well, ah, balanced, tho, as i go along.  i've been able to be more aware more of the time when my body/mind is at it's limit and i need to stop.  that's been a toughie for me, tho, so i hear ya.  keep at it - i have no doubt you'll find your way thru.  sending you a hug full of awareness and care.

Eyessoblue

• View Profile
Re: fatigue and mood crash
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 07:40:17 PM »
Same there must be something in the air! Crashed a few days ago and been crying since yesterday morning, old memories coming up again and nowhere to go with them!