I'm sorry, but it's been another hard day . . .

• 2 Replies

alliematt

• View Profile
I'm sorry, but it's been another hard day . . .
« on: September 26, 2017, 10:17:50 PM »
My dermatologist, for all intents and purposes, can't find the cause of my skin rash.

I still feel that everyone's opinion counts but mine. 

And I despair of things ever getting better. 

sanmagic7

• learn something from everything
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sorry, but it's been another hard day . . .
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 02:59:42 PM »
hang tough, allie.  we're hangin' right beside you.

i definitely know how very frustrating it is to have something wrong physically, yet not be able to get a diagnosis from the professionals.  i don't know if this pertains to you, but i've discovered that a lot of what's been ailing me has been due to the stress/trauma of my life. 

i've always hated the concept of 'it's all in your head', but in my case, i found that to actually be true.  it's like if my mind can't deal with any more 'stuff', it transferred it to my body to deal with it.  understanding that has actually helped me, tho.  it's really brought the frustration level down.

i hope you can discover what's going on with your body to break out in a rash.  there might be a message somewhere there.  best to you with this, allie.  and, as far as i'm concerned, your opinion is a valuable and valid as anyone else's.  sending you a hug filled with care and compassion.

EmilyNoodles

Re: I'm sorry, but it's been another hard day . . .
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 10:14:05 PM »
Hi, what's the skin rash like? Is there a general treatment you could use on your rash that wouldn't do any harm?

I know that heat rashes react well to being kept dry and using baby powder

I know some rashes react well to thrush cream

Does the Internet help at all?

There's creams for eczema too...

Please don't put anything harsh on the rash like my friend put toothpaste on my burn when I was a teenager and that made it SOOOOOOO much worse. That friendship didn't last obviously

If you can't put anything on the rash I hope you're pampering yourself in general,

Sending an e hug  :hug: