See you later

Started by Three Roses, September 27, 2017, 07:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three Roses

Be taking some time away to focus on my own healing. See you later guys, best wishes.

Blueberry

Best wishes to you too Three Roses! Thanks for all the work you did here on the forum keeping it safe for all of us. And thanks for your caring, compassionate replies. I'm sad you're leaving us but you know best what's good for you.

Once again, all the best.  :hug: :hug:

Hope66

Three Roses - wishing you the very best - you take care.  Thank you for everything - your lovely replies, and compassionate help.  I am also sad you're leaving us, but I see you wrote 'see you later' as your 'subject title' and I really hope to catch up with you again in the future - wishing you well.   :)   :hug:

Hope  :)

AphoticAtramentous

See you later, Three Roses. ^^ Will be missing you. Hope the time away serves you well.

woodsgnome

Thank you so much for the selflessness, wisdom, and love you've shown  as a moderator, but mostly for sharing the wonderful humanity of your caring heart.

For however long you choose to rekindle the flame, please know our thoughts go with you. Your service has been above and beyond. Take good care, dear friend.

:hug:

Liminality

Thank you for all the work you did here, for being there when we needed it and helping in every way you could. After everything you did for us, you absolutely deserves to think of yourself and take time to heal. I wish for your path to be as easy as possible, and for you to come back to us whenever you're ready. Take care of yourself!

Dee

Candid

I agree with everything everyone else has said, Three Roses.  Your presence on the forum has helped me over and over. I've quoted you many times on "what if you saw that happen to someone the age you were at the time?", which was a huge lightbulb for me.  I've pinched your ever-changing signature lines.  Your responses to my posts have never failed in empathy and wisdom, and I consider you one of my closest friends here.

You give and give and give, a gentle touch in everything you write.  Please make your healing a priority, and take just as long as you need.  We'll still be here. 

:grouphug:, with you right in the middle.

LittleBird

I've just seen this.

Thank you for your help the other day - I can't remember if I'd thanked you yet!

I'm glad you're taking this time for yourself and wish you all the best  :hug:

sanmagic7

love that you're taking care of yourself, love all the wonderful caring responses you give, and love you.  you'll be missed. :hug: