Places to actually interact.

• 2 Replies

unklekrappy

• View Profile
Places to actually interact.
« on: October 11, 2017, 07:39:54 PM »
Does anyone know of any good C-PTSD places to chat with a living person online?  Forums are helpful, but sometimes it's nice to just be able to have a conversation when things are rough.  Thanks

plantsandworms

• View Profile
Re: Places to actually interact.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 07:50:26 PM »
I have used the 7 Cups of Tea website in the past. It's not C-PTSD specific, but there are live people on there who are trained in active listening and available to chat 24/7. It is hit or miss as far as whether you will get matched with someone you connect with, but if you do find people to connect with you are able to seek them out directly in the future. If that site is something you haven't tried, it might be worth a shot? Luck to you.

unklekrappy

• View Profile
Re: Places to actually interact.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 07:57:38 PM »
I have used the 7 Cups of Tea website in the past. It's not C-PTSD specific, but there are live people on there who are trained in active listening and available to chat 24/7. It is hit or miss as far as whether you will get matched with someone you connect with, but if you do find people to connect with you are able to seek them out directly in the future. If that site is something you haven't tried, it might be worth a shot? Luck to you.

Thank you.  I'll give that a shot.