Andyman's journal/story/whatever/collection of random thoughts out of the ether.

Started by Andyman73, October 31, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

Hi Andyman,
I hope you're ok - just wanted to say 'hello' and say that I hope you're doing ok.   :hug:
Hope  :)

sanmagic7

same here, andy.  been thinking about you.  warm, loving, caring hug to you.

DecimalRocket

Hope67

Blueberry

Hope67

Hi Andyman,
Just wanted to say I was glad to see you in here the other day, and just wanted to write something here in your Journal to say I hope you're having an ok week.

Andyman73

Hi everyone  :grouphug: :grouphug:🌺🌹🌻🌷🌼💐🌸💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Miss you all so much!

To whomeever sent me an email, please forgive me for not responding. I miss placed it in my phone. I had treid to archive it, so wouldn't delete, but then couldn't find it. So sorry.

I had t this pst Monday, only 2nd time this year.  Lost all others. But!!!! But.....new t will be regular t! 😊 Be every Monday morning. Best part of all is she is a survivor and U.S. Military Veteran like I am.  So she understands both being  being in Military and being sa/r while in Military.  So I am really looking  forward to talking with someone who knows, cuz she been there too.

Getting more settled at my younger brother' House.  Been a lot of struggle for me, on inside.  Have to remember my place and that I'm there cuz of their good will and love for me.  Overall, much better than my marriage home. My 16yr old daughter recently said that her mom is a lot better since I moved out. Her mom is better all around . To which I am grateful for, cuz I so worried that she would get worse instead of better.

Spent 1st week of May at twin brother's house.  He and I went to school with her older brother.  Have known them for 29 years now.  Brother been married to her 23 years. Anyway, was most relaxed I have ever been....as far as I can remember.  They made me feel safe and free and completely like I matter and belong.
It felt wonderful.
Hope new t will help me to be able to come here regularly again.

Love you all

Hope67

Hi Andy,
Welcome back!!!! You've been missed - for definite!!!   :)

:cheer: that you are well and things are going ok for you - I can see that from what you wrote.  I am rushing this reply, as I have something cooking at the moment, and need to keep an eye on it, but I was pleased to see you're back, and wanted to welcome you back!

sanmagic7

andy, so good to have you back.  and so very happy about your new t.  she sounds wonderful for you. 

i'm just so glad for you that you're out of your abusive marriage, making a fresh start, and hope that progress continues for you on o so many fronts.  much love and warm, caring hug for you.

Estella

Welcome back Andyman, it's good to have you return feeling safe and well cared for.

Andyman73

Thank you so much Hope!!! I'm still struggling to make my way here. I have missed you all terribly.  :) :) :)
Been having trouble sleeping lately. Not that I don't, but feels like I'm waking up as if I had spent the previous day over exerting myself. So must be something going on inside me. I'm usually totally wasted the first night after t. But becuase of the Memorial Day holiday, here in the U.S., I didn't have t this past Monday. Maybe not having t really took a toll on me, this past week. 

Hi sanmagic, glad to be back. New t is such a bright shiny personality, I find it so refreshing. Her method of choice is IFS type therapy. This a first for me. I'm really looking forward to working with her.
I'm finding life quite different from what I knew.  It's so much harder in some aspects. I've never been this responsible for myself...in all my adult life. I just hope I wont have to go it alone, for too many years. I know it's so early to worry about that. But at age 44, and 42 years of abuse behind me...I'm feeling quite overwhelmed. I try not to think too much...well...hardly at all, really, about it. It's the only way I can keep from having an anxiety attack.  :'(  Warm caring hug so nice,  :hug: Thank you.

Estella, thank you! Glad to be back! Yeah, missed all the love from you guys.

sanmagic7

hey, andy,

i hope you can give yourself some time and patience with all this.  you've put yourself into a whole new world, and it will take a bit for you to get used to it.  being responsible for yourself is so huge. 

i've heard good things about ifs therapy.  hopefully, you will get a lot of positives out of it. 

i'm really glad for you that you're looking forward to working with this t.  you so deserve to be able to get out from under the load you've been carrying for so long.

all my best to you, sweetie.  sending love and hugs your way.

Andyman73

Hi San,

Yeah, all the rest of my life to work through this. So many things changing all at once...make it seem so so big.

Thank you, I have heard of IFS, but don't know much a bout it. I do know it's new to me, as a patient.

I do hope to lighten my load!!!

I've missed your loving and caring ways.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

sanmagic7